ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR
CAREER AS A MANICURIST?
Join Us For Open House!
IIf you have questions and want to view the facility before enrolling, be sure to join us for any of these dates. Be sure to sign up so we can prepare for your arrival.
Winter - Sunday, January 28, 2024 @ 3pm
Spring - Sunday, April 7, 2024 @ 3pm
Summer - Sunday, July 21, 2024 @ 3pm
Fall - Sunday, October 6, 2024 @ 3pm
We Have Rolling Enrollment
Don't want to wait to enroll?
You've decided that nail school is the next phase of your journey and you need to start as soon as possible.
We Got You!!
Scroll down, follow the instructions to ill out your application and send your supporting documents so we can get you processed and in class within 2 weeks. You'll be glad you did.
1. Click the “Enrollment Application” link above.
2. Fill the application leaving no blank spaces. Put N/A in spaces that do not apply. It is best to complete this process from a desktop or laptop and not your cellphone.
3. If you are utilizing a cellphone or tablet, use the “CamScanner” app to copy your Driver’s License or State ID and Social Security card. Make sure you crop out everything around them. Please do not send them as a picture, as it will not be processed.
4. Email the application and supporting documents to StudentIntake@TheBlackPearlNailAcademy.com. If you are applying for the Instructor Program you need to send a copy of your license.
Please Note the Following:
High School and/or Transcripts only, are required for the initial application. We CAN NOT accept a copy of your diploma.
After emailing your application and supporting documents, please allow up to 3 business days for a response from our admissions team regarding your application status.
Next Steps for Enrollment :
After the Enrollment/Application fee $100 plus tax. (Non-Refundable) is paid AND your completed application and supporting documents are received, your application is reviewed and either accepted or declined within 4 business days.
If you are accepted, you will be emailed an acceptance letter. If you are declined you will receive a letter of declination. We are only inclined to deny a potential student if there is a conflict with the information presented or we are advised to by the Tennessee Board of Cosmetology (which is rare).
All applicable essential payment ($400) dates are listed above. (This fee is non-refundable, under any circumstances, once your items have been ordered). Essential payment due dates are mandatory with consideration for shipping, delivery and orientation dates. We cannot control delays in shipping and your items will not be ordered until you have made the required payment.
Your first tuition payment of $625 will be due at orientation and on the same date of the month, every month thereafter.
* Partial payments are not allowed nor accepted on the payment link.